American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED Training
Time & Location
About the Event
LIFE SKILLS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW
The AHA Heartsaver CPR AED Course is designed for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory, or other requirements.
You will learn:
- How high-quality CPR improves survival
- The concepts of the Chain of Survival
- How to recognize when someone needs CPR
- How to perform high-quality CPR for an adult
- How to perform CPR with help from others
- How to give effective breaths using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups
- How to use an AED on an adult
- Hoe to perform high-quality CPR for a child*
- How to use an AED on a child*
- How to perform high-quality CPR for an infant*
- When and how to help a choking adult or child
- How to help a choking infant*
- And much more...
*Child and infant modules are optional.
Upon completion of all course requirements, participants receive a Heartsaver CPR AED Course Completion Card which is valid for two years.
Depending on which Heartsaver CPR AED course option you choose, CE/CME may be available for your profession.
- AHA CPR/AED Training$75$750$0