USCCA Instructor Certification Course
Time & Location
About the Event
ALL REGISTRATION FOR THIS COURSE IS DONE THROUGH THE USCCA. THEREFORE, YOU MUST REGISTER BY CLICKING THIS LINK. YOU WILL THEN BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THE THE REQUIRED e-LEARNING PORTION OF THIS COURSE. THIS IS A PREREQUESITE IN ORGER TO SIT FOR THIS COURSE.
THE COURSE FEE IS ONLY $650.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE INSTRUCTOR DIRECTLY AT (845) 379-1479
*** Basic marksmanship AND basic defensive shooting skills MUST be possessed prior to enrolling in this course. Instructor candidates for this course should be intimately familiar with the USCCA CCHDF course ***
This course is not intended to make you a good shooter. This course is designed to enable an experienced shooter to develop into an effective instructor.
The USCCA Instructor Certification course consists of a one day interactive online training course followed by two days of classroom training which includes hands-on breakout sessions before participating in live-fire range exercises. You will also learn the important skills needed to set up and run both your classroom and range.
Upon successful completion of this workshop, candidates will be certified to teach the USCCA Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals Course.
Subject Matter Covered:
Michael Martin, Chief Instructor and author of Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals, will review the student materials provided in the Instructor Toolkit, identify important elements within the USCCA curriculum and present tips to maximize the use of multimedia materials. Instructor Candidates will learn common instructor mistakes and how to avoid them, and how to use PowerPoint to integrate the USCCA curriculum into their lessons. This course will also touch upon proper business and financial management.
So, how do you get started?
- STEP 1: Become a USCCA Member - (Sadly, USCCA membership is not available to residents of New Jersey, New York or Washington State. However, this does not prohibit you from attending the training!)
- STEP 2: Register for the Course To Secure Your e-Learning & Instructor Toolkit (Required)
What's inside your instructor toolkit:
- Contents for you:
- e-Learning prerequisite
- 2 classroom posters
- USCCA Instructor shirt
- USCCA Instructor hat
- Concealed Carry & Home Defense Digital Course Materials Access
- Instructor Dashboard to manage classes and take payment from students
- Contents for your student:
- 10 copies of the curriculum textbook
- 10 copies of Concealed Carry Magazine
- STEP 3: Take Your Instructor Certification Course With Us.
Once you have completed your e-Learning Training, one of our staff members will reach out to you to discuss your experience while the USCCA will ship your instructor credentials and Instructor toolkit directly to you!
- STEP 4: GO OUT AND TEACH!
- Professional, instructor attire. (Jeans, shorts, etc are not)
- A quality defensive handgun .380 or higher (semi-autos) or .38 SPL (revolvers)
- A suitable belt mounted, strong side hip holster for your firearm
- Optic & hearing protection
- A minimum of 200 rounds of ammunition (NO reloads)
- 10 dummy rounds for your caliber gun
- A notebook for copious note taking
- Pen, highlighter and jumbo marker for the range (provided)
- A solid background and understanding of firearms, their operation and safe gun handling practices
- A positive attitude and the desire to become the most effective instructor possible
* By attending this Instructor level course you will be afforded the opportunity to successfully complete all required performance objectives and satisfactorily prove to the Training Counselor that you possess the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to be considered for recommendation to become a USCCA Certified Instructor.
This is a performance based course.
*** You do not pay and automatically pass the Instructor training. You pay to have the opportunity to pass. ***
- USCCA Instructor$0$00$0